North Central Railway Apprentice 2020 vacancy notification for ITI passed candidates. The North Central Railway, Wagon Repair Workshop, Jhansi invites online applications for engagement of Act Apprentices for fill up 196 vacancies in various trades under Apprentice Act, 1961 for the year 2019-2020.
1. Fitter:- 90 Vacancies
2. Welder (Gas and Electric):- 50 Vacancies
3. Mechanic Machine and Tool Maintenance:- 13 Vacancies
4. Machinist:- 12 Vacancies
5. Painter:- 16 Vacancies
6. Electrician:- 12 Vacancies
7. Stenographer (Hindi):- 03 Vacancies
(a) Candidate must have completed 15 years and should not have completed 24 years as on 1st December 2019.
(b) The upper age limit may be relaxed by 05 years in case of SC / ST candidates and 03 years in case of OBC candidates.
(c) For Physically handicapped persons. The upper age limit as relaxed by 10 years.
Training Period: 01 year
Pay Scale: As per instructions issued by Railway Board from time to time.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- The candidate must have passed 10th class (Matric) or its equivalent qualification under 10+2 system and Minimum 50% marks.
- ITI passed certificate in relevant trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT.
Rs. 100/-and portal fee of ₹ 70/- + GST is to be paid by the candidates
No fee for SC, ST, Physically handicapped and women candidates, but they need to pay portal fee of ₹ 70/- + GST.
The fee should be made through online mode.
How to Apply:
Eligible willing candidates should apply online
. The last date for registration of online applications is 15/07/2020.